Well, we have many, many, many pictures to share, but very little time to work on posting them. So to whet your appetite, here are two funny videos. I promise to catch up on the past few months.
Nathan loves to sing at all times. This particular night Mark was giving him a bath and they were singing together. I didn't get the best of the singing, but this is pretty darn cute.
Micah is really growing up. He is ten months old now and oh so funny! We're not sure where the time went. This video was taken one night from the back of our car. Uncle Nathan was "putting words in the mouth" of a sleeping Micah.

1 comment:
Yeah that was super funny!! I love the "Baby Back Ribs" part haha!! I can not believe how big both boys are getting!!! Can't wait to see more!
Post a Comment