It snowed one Friday afternoon in January...a lot! Mark got off work early, and we played in the snow with our neighbors for over 2 hours. We think Nathan is the cutest thing when he is bundled up.
Hi, I'm a snowman cake, and I'm delicious!

Hi, I'm Nathan, and I'm cute when I play in the snow!

It was a fun afternoon!
Mommy even played a little bit.

But mostly it was Nathan ...

...throwing snowballs...

...drawing on the neighbor's cars... (well Mark did that)

...shoveling snow...

...encouraging the neighbors to try new tricks...

(it didn't really work too well, but it was fun trying)

(really, even this shot looks much more exciting than it actually was)

then, we got a really good idea. to build a snow-wall in front of the neighbors' door.

one brick at a time

Nathan worked hard the whole time.
No comments:
Post a Comment