Nathan is always the most animated and hilarious at mealtimes. Lunch is probably his funniest time of day, but dinner is usually exciting too. Especially when peas are involved! Lately he loves peas, probably because he can pick them up himself. Did I say "pick them up"? I meant "pack them in"!! Plus, he has learned (his version) of the sign for "please". Put those two together and what do you get? A little film we like to call "Peas, Please!" Watch how fast he packs them in!
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
How smart and sweet! He did eat those peas fast!! Maddy said, "Wow! Watch him go!" And what a good food choice haha!
That is adorable! He loves those peas! Is he signing "please?"
-Vanessa
Hi! I just thought you should know that Baby Girl and I have been watching this video over and over again for almost 20 minutes! As soon as it gets close to the end, she starts yelling, "I need MORE Nathan Daniel!" I tried to watch the others for variety, but she only wants this one.
Post a Comment