Saturday, August 2, 2008

Getting Ready

Well we are finally packing and getting ready to pick up our son. We can't wait!! All night we have been talking about how there will be a little boy running around our house when we come home. Mark it on your calendars. . . AUGUST 9, 2008--HOMECOMING DAY!!! (unless our flight is delayed . . . sorry, still working on the cynicism :) ).

This is a picture of our in-progress packing.
If you are interested in meeting us at the airport, you are welcome to come. Check with one of our parents for the arrival time. (it's late so we aren't expecting many to be able to come).

5 comments:

Hilary said...

OH HAPPY DAY!!! I can only imagine your excitement. Tomorrow! You are leaving to meet your son TOMORROW!! I'll be praying for an amazing meeting and that God will draw Nathan to you as though he has known you all his short life.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for all of you and am praying for you this week.

Nathan said...

If anyone wants to join the caravan to see the little boy's first Nashville just let me know. I want to make Nathan's first day here one he will remember. I know you two are excited and you two will be great parents. If you need any advise let me know. I have been doing thi dad thing for 4 months and I am an expert. (If I were pinocchio I would have a huge hole in the screen right now.)Have fun and bring back my favorite nephew.

Addie Talley, Photographer said...

good luck and cant wait to see pics

Anonymous said...

We are so happy! We can hardly wait to meet Nathan. Let us know the details of your arrival so we can make plans to meet you at the airport. I don't have Nathan's number or I'd call him. Janet N.