Last night was rough. Nathan Daniel was not happy with us and it took a long time to soothe him where he could go to sleep. He finally did, but it was very hard emotionally. Then at about midnight I (Mark) woke up with upset stomach. I won't go into detail, but I either ate something bad or caught something bad. From midnight to 5am was very unpleasant and unrestful. But this morning I have felt better. I'm drinking gatorade and eating bland, safe stuff.
We now have our visa that allows us to bring Nathan home, so all that really remains is to get on the plane Saturday. PRAISE GOD for that! Nathan has had less diarrhea and more wet diapers, so it seems like he's improving and staying hydrated. He hasn't been mad at us today for the most part. Bathtime was fun, as well as playing with a beach ball. And of course meal times are a blast. Pray that getting ready for bed goes much more smoothly tonight, and that we have a good safe day-trip to Antigua tomorrow. Thank you so much for your prayers. We'll be home in just two days!
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Micah ate cereal for the first time. When you get home I'll let you guys experience the 45 minute regurg-a-fest. I hope to get a blog up about it but work is draining me. See you soon.
We are so happy everything is going well for you. We have thought about you all week. We pray for safe travel.
It will get better, I promise.... you have to give all of you time to settle into this new reality...
Ill be praying for you guys.... so glad both the guys are feeling better!
praying for you. hang in there. hope the trip home is safe.
Post a Comment